85 hours

I've followed a very good poker grinder's blog for couple weeks. He was a solid NL400 grinder but has moved up to NL1k from the begining of 2010 and have a VERY sucessful poker score. In March he played about 57k hands in 64 hours. Compared to him, I played only 36k hands in 55 hours from March 10th (the first 10 days I went to Macau). From his blog, I assume he is not as young as Durrr or Aejones because he has wife and kids. He has made a lot for the family. Back to my side, I am not young either and need good chunk of money to build my future. I just realize that how lazy I am in terms of "work ethic".

So I decide to set a reachable goal in April. No matter how much I'll win or lose, I do need to hit the hours I should play. Since in March I played 55 hours, I time it 1.5 and got the number of 85 hours. Generally I play about 660 hands an hour so totally it will be around 56k hands. For many of true grinders who open up to 24 tables, 56k hands is just nothing. But I konw everyone's goal is different. For myself, I never play more than 42k hands a month in my career so it would be a reasonable challenge.

To be more clear, everyday I need to play more than 4 hours then I can even have 7-8 days off lol. I am not sure whether I can make it a single 4-hour session or have to split it to two. From the history I can play a 2-hour session and not feel tired but somehow if I don't win much I'd prefer to rest. Given this fact I think playing two of 2-hours session will be better. Then the question will be when to play. Generally I like to finish my 'job' in a given time, meaning finishing the grinding either in the morning or afternoon but better not across them - which makes me feel I work wholeday. I guess I will try to make it in the morining so if I really feel good then I can play some in the afternoon lol.

Finally I want myself to update weekly especially for April to see how I go.

歐克力撲克

2006在美國唸書時接觸到德州撲克後就對她超級著迷,撲克現金桌從NL5開始打起,歷經3次破產才終於慢慢站穩腳步,持續向上升級,目前與每天見面的牌桌常客廝殺慘烈,期待能踩著他們壯烈的身軀到高等級與世界級高手火拼!!!

較新的 較舊

聯絡表單